WORKING STUDENT | INTERN GRAPHICS & MEDIA (M/F/D)
- Presence / Mobile
- Work placement
- Working student
- Marketing / Communication / Editing
- Hour based
DSC SOFTWARE AG - WE MAKE ENGINEERS WANT SAP
With our solution SAP Engineering Control Center | SAP ECTR we, as an SAP Platinum Partner, provide an innovative PLM environment for digital success stories. We support our customers in the digital transformation with pioneering technologies for optimizing their processes and for the achievement of a single source of truth,so that they can concentrate on the essence of their work – creating great products.
IF THIS IS YOUR PROFILE …
- You are a student of media or graphic design or a similar area and ideally, you have some first practical experience
- You are well versed in Microsoft Office, especially with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word and the Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Photoshop CC)
- You have a sense for layout, typography, color, and the interaction between images and texts
- You work in a structured manner, are creative and a great communicator
- You have sound knowledge of German and English
… THEN THIS IS YOUR JOB!
- You create innovative and appealing graphics and layouts for our advertising and information materials –for both online and print
- You create both creatively and freely as well as in compliance with our corporate design specifications
- Your tasks include image retouching, typesetting and final artwork, graphics creation and design conception, among others
- You are the driving force behind new trends, techniques, and the further development of our corporate design
- You support the design and monitoring of our corporate design specifications
- You can continuously develop yourself and grow together with us
- Equal Opportunities
- Flat Hierarchies
- Innovative Spirit
- Flexible Working Hours
- Attractive Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Special Company and Team Events
- Free Drinks, Fruit, and Snacks
ANY QUESTIONS LEFT?
Our HR team is happy to help you with any questions concerning your career at DSC.
+49 721 9774-100
+49 721 9774-100