SOFTWARE ARCHITECT CLOUD (M/F/D)
- Presence / Mobile
- Work experience
- Senior, very experienced
- Software Development
DSC SOFTWARE AG - WE MAKE ENGINEERS WANT SAP
With our solution SAP Engineering Control Center | SAP ECTR we, as an SAP Platinum Partner, provide an innovative PLM environment for digital success stories. We support our customers in the digital transformation with pioneering technologies for optimizing their processes and for the achievement of a single source of truth,so that they can concentrate on the essence of their work – creating great products.
IF THIS IS YOUR PROFILE …
- You are passionate about developing new products, and using the latest technologies
- You have experience with the architecture and development of web-based services and applications based on cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, or the SAP Business Technology Platform
- You are well versed in programming languages such as Java and TypeScript and have already connected, created, and supported the further development of web-based APIs.
- You are a self-starter, who defines tasks in a structured manner and who keeps an eye on the full “stack”
- You easily learn new technologies, programming languages, and frameworks
- You have sound knowledge of written and spoken German and English
… THEN THIS IS YOUR JOB!
- You work on new products in the field of cloud technologies within an interdisciplinary team
- You coach software developers and are responsible for taking the technical lead in projects
- You actively create the architecture of new solutions with cloud technologies and are responsible for their implementation
- We offer you the chance to continuously develop yourself and to introduce new ideas
- Equal Opportunities
- Flat Hierarchies
- Innovative Spirit
- Flexible Working Hours
- Attractive Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Special Company and Team Events
- Free Drinks, Fruit, and Snacks
ANY QUESTIONS LEFT?
Our HR team is happy to help you with any questions concerning your career at DSC.
+49 721 9774-100
+49 721 9774-100